Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Little Things...

A New Year brings obviously new things in your life. There are better years than others and like anything in life, life is never certain nor truly decided.

Already this year has been a year to mark in the books; it marks the second decade in the 21st century and I'm sure that the entire world is counting on 2010 to be better than 2009...2008 and so on....

On a more personal level I never quite understood the importance of little gestures of love and adoration... certain friends have shown me a great deal of love and care with little gifts and gestures but never has someone I happened to be interested in shown me more than just a smidgit of adoration... just the little things, those are the more important things in any relationship. when you're friend, spouse, lover, parents, sibling ect are in need of a pick me up... a small gesture of love goes such a long way....

Thank you for the small things... thank you for the big things... thank you for being you, for caring about me and for allowing me to be part of your realm of excellence...

No comments:

Post a Comment